On 15/03/12 13:25, Evan Ingram wrote:
> However when I choose the kiosk session and log in it seems to get stuck
> in some kind of loop and just continually starts new chrome windows.

i redid it with just this in my xsessions/chromeKiosk.sh file:

#!/bin/bash
while true; do chromium-browser %u --start-maximized
--disable-restore-background-contents --disable-translate
--disable-new-tab-first-run; sleep 5s; done

this seems to have fixed the loop, or maybe something else was
conflicting with it. but anyway im no longer getting endless chrome
windows. however now my cursor is constantly the ubuntu loading egg
timer, like something else is loading. anyone got any ideas how to get
my pointer cursor back?

cheers