Hello,

I am trying to set up LTSP fat clients for my school.

We have a file-server with access over sshfs and an LDAP server for
authentication.

I have set up a LTSP Server on Debian Squeeze.  Thin Client
configuration is workin fine. The users who can login on the server can
login on LDM and their home directory is mounted.

Booting with LTSP_FATCLIENT=True works also fine and gdm starts.

Now how can I setup the client to authenticate users using ldap
and mount the home directory using sshfs?