All CUPS (common unix printing system) configuration is stored in the
/etc/cups/ directory.  There are the config files you want.

Wouldn't it be easier though to just configure CUPS on the server
correctly. and make the client's use the CUPS service on the server for
printing, rather than their own?  (I'm assuming that's possible.)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan Middelkoop
Recreatie en Zorg Groep B.V.

--