Hello,

Is it possible to use Android Phone (samsung i9000 v1 & v2) & canon camera (eos
350 and 400d) on thin client ? Actualy, I use usb card reader but it'snt
practical

-generely, usb keys are well mounted in nautilus
-sometimes, android phone are monted when i boot with the device plugged and it
's mount in nautilus, sometimes not
- in the chroot, I can mount android phone, but i c'ant see in nautilus
- Users have good group permission (plugdev, fuse)
- I tested with different module (vfat / sg / sd_mod / usb-uhci  / usb-storage)
in lts.conf >> no result

If you any suggestion or idea, it will be welcome
Sorry for mistakes, I'm not english
Thanks, Pierre