Greetings,

For the past several releases of Ubuntu I have install acpid in the
chroot for the sole reason that this permits the thin client to power
off when the power button is pressed. I'm now testing Ubuntu 12.04,
and although acpid is installed in the chroot, pressing the power
button no longer results in a system shutdown or power off.

Is this expected? Is there a simple way to revert to the old
behaviour? Is there something I can do to troubleshoot this? Thanks.

db