Hi,

Doing this based on IP is a bad idea, for two main reasons:
1.    you can easily configure a different IP address to bypass 'security'
2.    with LTSP thin clients all clients have the same IP address

If you don't care about 1), then you can overcome 2) by creating
different servers, or running browsers as local applications (or using
fat clients) and switches to divide the network.

Either way, the best way to accomplish what you're trying to do is to
use Squid authentication to identify users and hand out permissions
accordingly:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Authentication

Kindest regards,

Jan Middelkoop