Στις 13/06/2012 11:52 πμ, ο/η Jan Middelkoop έγραψε:

> Also interesting that your /etc/nbd-server/conf.d/ltsp_i386.conf is
> different than mine.  For me the section is called [ltsp_i386] and for
> you it's [/opt/ltsp/i386].  I wonder why that is.

I added that part in upstream LTSP after 12.04 was released.
The reasoning was that it's now possible to control the NBD path from
the DHCP root-path option, same as it always was with NFS.

So now one can e.g. create an additional chroot in
/opt/ltsp/i386-nvidia-clients and control with DHCP which clients get
that instead of plain i386, with no other configuration changes at all.