On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:13 AM, David Burgess <apt....@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm still testing Ubuntu 12.04 with LTSP and I have run into an issue
> that is baffling me.

More interesting new (news to me, anyway). When I comment out all my
group sections, like this:

#[classroom]
#SHUTDOWN_TIME=18:00:00
#X_MODE_0=1920x1080
#XRANDR_DISABLE=True

but still have host sections that refer to these groups, like this:

[70:71:bc:dc:fa:32]
LIKE=classroom
HOSTNAME=TAG2011192

the client panics on boot, even though I have no section specific to
that client. Is this known behaviour? Seems to me an invalid option
should not crash any client, whether that option is trying to apply to
said client or not.

db