Στις 18/07/2012 01:06 πμ, ο/η Marco Müller έγραψε:
> Now I chanced my network a bit and installed ltsp-server and dnsmasq and I
> didnt remove the network-manager. Now Im in trouble.
>
> I set some parameters in /var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/amd64/lts.conf:
> LDM_DIRECTX  = true

If you're using dnsmasq in proxydhcp mode, then symlink
/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/amd64/lts.conf to
/var/lib/tftpboot/ltsp/i386/lts.conf
so that the clients find your lts.conf.

Also, don't forget the [Default] on top.

To verify that your clients correctly get lts.conf, run:
   ltsp-localapps xterm
and there
   getltscfg -a

> Installed xbmc as a local app in the chroot then on the terminal I tried to
> start a KDE-session: error cant find /usr/bin/startkde

On which terminal? Local? Did you install KDE in the chroot?

> In the LDM-session checkbox KDE-session was gone
> After complete remove xbmc in the chroot i could choose KDE-session and login

XBMC installs a session at /usr/share/xsessions/XBMC.desktop.
So the (new) LTSP logic at
$CHROOT/usr/share/ltsp/ltsp_config.d/20fatclients assumes you want the
client to behave as fat, so it doesn't read the server sessions (KDE)
anymore, only the local ones (XBMC).
To avoid that, specify LTSP_FATCLIENT=False in lts.conf.

> on the terminal ltsp-localapps xterm
> in xterm ping heise.de
> unknown host
> DNS doesnt work anymore so I set in lts.conf:
> DNS_SERVER = 192.168.0.2
> SEARCH_DOMAIN = fritz.box
> did not work

See the remarks about lts.conf above.