A refined request:

The research that I have done on this has not shown that this condition ever did any harm. So instead of asking how to enable the controller somehow, I would now ask: How can I modify the image being downloaded to the terminal so that the error does not appear? For instance, can I blacklist a module in the image?

--John Hupp