Am Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 18:11:00 schrieb Vagrant Cascadian:
> On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 10:18:44PM +0200, Marco Müller wrote:
> > my system Kubuntu 12.04 desktop KDE4
> > installed chromium-browser and xbmc as local apps
> > on the terminal in console I can start ltsp-localapps chromium-browser
> > when I click chromium in the K-menu nothing happens
>
> > my lts.conf:
> Does KDE4 respect menu items defined in XDG_DATA_DIRS environment variable?
> That's how we've implemented LOCAL_APPS_MENU* features, as it was a DE
> agnostic way to implement them for systems that respect XDG properly.
>

> live well,
>   vagrant

doesn't know this but when I set in lts.conf:
LOCAL_APPS              = true
LOCAL_APPS_MENU         = true
LOCAL_APPS_MENU_ITEMS   = chromium-browser,xbmc

in Kmenueditor the exec command for xbmc and chromium are emty

marco@server:~$ export
declare -x XDG_DATA_DIRS="/tmp/ltsp-localapps-marco-
oLRhla/:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/"

Regards Marco