On 2014-09-19 11:23:01 -0500, Rainer Stumbaum wrote:
> P.S.: Is the bug reporting system on https://bugs.launchpad.net/ltsp
> actually used? I reported some bugs and patches there and did note yet
> receive a response.

Yes it is used. Sorry you haven't gotten a response...

Unfortunately there aren't many active developers to review bugs or even
patches.

I try to address issues as they ome in if they're obvious, or need more
clarification, but ones that need further exploration tend to sit a bit,
especially if it's specific to another distro (my personal focus is on
Debian, and occasionally Ubuntu).

For better or worse, the #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net tends to be
the easiest space to sort out issues... but no guarantees.

live well,
  vagrant