On 2015-02-10, Harry Lavender wrote:
> The new Raspberry Pi's will make excellent thin clients. I have a guide
> here for the model B+, but I will be updating it once I get round to
> acquiring a new raspberry pi B2.
>
> www.uzerp.com/blog/running-raspberry-pis-as-thin-clients-with-ubuntu-14-04-lts/

The instructions to install an i386 LTSP environment would only be
needed if you want to run i386 compatible thin clients, which wouldn't
be any of the raspberry pi boards or odroid c1, which are ARM based.
You should be able to install berryterminal on your clients, or genuine
LTSP for ARM without installing any i386 LTSP chroots on your server.

Arguably the rpi2 and odroid c1 would actually make decent fat
clients...

live well,
  vagrant