On 2015-05-02, David Burgess wrote:
> I would also like to connect to an Ubuntu desktop to this server, so I
> installed the ltsp-server, ldm-server and ltspfs packages. My lts.conf
> looks like this:
>

> [default]
>
> SCREEN_06 = xfreerdp
> SCREEN_07 = ldm
> LDM_SERVER = slab
> RDP_SERVER = citrocet
> RDP_OPTIONS = -f --ignore-certificate --no-nla -a 24 -x 0x80 -u user
> --plugin rdpsnd
> XINITRC_PROMPT_ON_EXIT = True
> LDM_DIRECTX = True
> SOUND = False
>
> When the thin client boots I see the Ubuntu login screen, but when I
> enter my username and password, I see "Verifying password" for 30
> seconds or so, and then "No response from server, restarting".
>
> I did
>
> ltsp-update-sshkeys; ltsp-update-image
>
> on the server, then rebooted the client, but no change. slab is the
> ltsp server, and name resolution is working from the client (using an
> IP address for the ldm server gives no change).

Do you have an entry in /opt/ltsp/*/etc/ssh/ssh_known_hosts for "slab",
or is it just listed as "server" or by the ip address?

If you comment out LDM_SERVER, does it just work? The default is to use
the LTSP server that the client has booted from using an alias added to
/etc/hosts for "server".

live well,
  vagrant