On 08/05/2016 01:21 πμ, Jakob Unterwurzacher wrote:
> Shouldn't it show something here if swap was configured?

It's possible that your lts.conf isn't in the right place or has a
syntax error etc etc.

admin@ltsp102:~$ grep -r NBD_SWAP /var/cache/ltsp
on the client should tell you if it is so.

 > Well, graphics drivers should be fine, since I ran the exact
 > same hardware on 14.04, kernel issues I don't know about.

I do have clients that work on 12.04, crash on 14.04, work on 16.04 etc,
due to changes in graphics drivers. Same goes for the kernel.

 > But I've seen a discussion about the authfile =
/etc/ltsp/nbd-server.allow

That's not an issue unless you actually try to create and use that file,
at which time the bug appears.