I'm testing a microcomputer with IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® N3710, thin client.
Ubuntu server 14.04 with Xenial kernel.
LTSP PPA-ts.sch.gr
Work well but I have problem with Libreoffice calc 5.3.3.2, no table in
writer, only calc.
Starting new document all work well, after some time some glitch appear
when select an cell and it's getting worse with time.
It's strange that the problem is worse more cells goes away from A1.
Something like that has ever happened to someone?

Rodolfo