Download and install the following UST packages but first remove the
already installed versions. For other LTTng packages, you can   reinstall
from your previous repository or from here.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/liblttng-ust-ctl2
http://packages.debian.org/sid/liblttng-ust0
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/liblttng-ust-dev