Hi,

I keep my private rocks repository on bitbucket, which has download
functionality much like github.  The line in my config is:

  {
"https://geoffleyland:<insert-password-here>@bitbucket.org/geoffleyland/my-rocks-repo/raw/master"
 },

This all works, but my bitbucket password ends up in all sorts of places:
vagrantfiles and dockerfiles for example.

It would be really nice if I could tell LuaRocks to download a manifest from a
git repo.  Then ssh credentials would work, and there's tools for getting them
to the right place without showing them around too much.

Does that sound like a useful feature?  Any better ideas?  How do others manage
private repos?  If it is an ok idea, can anyone point me to the right place to
start mucking around?

Cheers,
Geoff