Did you guys see the press release this week from the Mayor on a wireless deal
with Earthlink for Honolulu? I'm telling you all, Free Wi-Fi is not going to
happen here. That is free as in beer. Even as I read the press release there
were several articles at CNET talking about the expense Earthlink is going to
incur rolling out the networks and how they will pay for that expense.

Earthlink is a public company so ultimately they must answer to the
stockholders.

MD