One more question here folks, I ( me and Derek Esibill) have installed Edubuntu LTSP in Derek's science lab and in the new Boy's and Girl's club here at Kailua Intermediate School. The thin clients boot up (with PXELINUX NIC's) to the Edubuntu login screen, but when you login, the login screen just recycles itself. It goes away for a second and then comes right back to login. Does anyone know how to get past this problem?

No idea.  What's happening here is most likely that its executing
your X server, window manager and clients and they are failing
(probably the X server itself) because of some configuration issue.

I usually debug these types of problems by running the X server
from a command line on the console and seeing what it does.
An alternative is to find the log file its writing and look over
that for error messages.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific.  Hope that helps at least a little..

Scott Foulk
Tech Coordinator
Kailua Intermediate School

Tim Newsham