Vince Hoang wrote:

I am rather allergic to RAID5 unless it is on a _seriously_ fast
SCSI controller, but we can certainly run a 600GB RAID1 + 500GB
single-disk to get over 1TB of space for the public file mirror
until the second pair can be completed. Are there any other
businesses that want to do any end of the year write offs? :)

Many of you may remember that an impetus for the creation of HOSEF was to establish a 501(c)(3) entity that could provide a tax deduction for the hardware needed to host our LUAU mailing list and ISO mirror. Now we have it your donations are fully deductible to the extend of the law.

Thanks folks. Thank you all very much.

Yes, thank-you.

-Vince

--scott