Scott E Foulk wrote:
Aloha,
          One of our teachers, Derek Esibill, is trying to get his floppy drive
to work on his LTSP server.  Any ideas why it suddenly would not work?  It is a
standard type of fd, not USB.

Is the floppy light coming on when trying to mount or format the floppy?

Also, can anyone recommend a video card for his server?  He is looking for a
higher-end card, preferably with 2 out ports so he can simultaneously use the
projector and see the image on his screen.  If there is such a thing as a video
signal splitter, then a one port output would be fine.

A matrox dual-head video card.  We have some if you want one, Scott.

Thanks for any and all assists.
Scott

--scott