Julian Yap wrote:

I've made this change.

For future reference, you can make changes to your LUAU
subscription here:

Right at the bottom of the page are links to the LUAU admins, so
you don't need to email the list.

Thanks,
Julian

--- "HawaiiDakine.com" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have changed my address and tried to use the change on the
web but I still get mail at the old adress as well as the new one. Can you kill the old one for me please.

Old: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

New: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Mahalo.

˜Al Plant - Honolulu, Hawaii

+ http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
[EMAIL PROTECTED] +
+ http://internetohana.org   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.*
+
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."-
Lewis Carrol

Thanks ,

I already tried doing it from that link and it didn't delete for me.