R. Scott Belford wrote:
Peter Besenbruch wrote:
R. Scott Belford wrote:
Peter Besenbruch wrote:
I have a spare Asus ATX motherboard, with an Intel Core 2 Duo 6400 and 2 gig of RAM. Could Luau, or Hosef use this?

I'll repost this, as I have not had any follow-through with this. Scott did answer, I answered to his e-mail address, but never heard from him.

Ummm, okay, sorry about that. We left it at clarifying what island you are on. Is this something you can bring to Ewa? HOSEF can put it to use if you would like the tax deduction, etc..

I live on Oahu in Mililani. Yes I can bring it to Ewa. I had replied to your hosef address. What is a good e-mail so we can take this off list?

--
Hawaiian Astronomical Society: http://www.hawastsoc.org
HAS Deepsky Atlas: http://www.hawastsoc.org/deepsky