For the last Saturday in 2007, we will be troubleshooting and installing software on the few computers in our storage that are not identified and ready to be donate. The Boys and Girls Club is closed, so most work will be in my garage. This is more fun.

If you'd like to come help, it is best if you call the HOSEF number, 808.689.6518, or email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'll be checking both periodically. We'll be doing this all day, so there is no such thing as being early or late. The general locale is

http://tinyurl.com/2aldc3

Last week HOSEF moved to a new warehouse, and we now have the neatest, most organized storage on the island. In the coming months all that we have is being entered into a database so that we can manage our gifts with the efficiency of JIT inventory. It will be online for your perusal in case there is a random piece of hardware you wish you could find.

--scott