Aloha,

Thanks to your help all I have remaining to setup besides the auto config for wireless if I leave my own wireless net is Printing. Cups is on this box and I have a network printer that has an IP address that is used by all the other desktops on the lan. I want to know if I put a printcap file for lpr to work on the lan printer. I set up cups with the helper GUI but the cue fills but has no way of finding the assigned IP of the printer. Ubuntu says the default is the BSD printcap file format. This is how my others connect.

Any ideas.

  + http://hawaiidakine.com + http://freebsdinfo.org +
  + http://aloha50.net   - Supporting - FreeBSD 6.* - 7.* - 8.* +
  < email: n...@hdk5.net >