Ok folks, fair warning, I hope to be interrupting network services to the
HOSEF server today around noonish (Hawaii Time) in order to swap out the old
100meg etherswitch (with gbe uplink) to a full gig switch. Once I figure out
the syntax for LACP port bondage (ooops bonding) I hope to eventually bring
up a multi gig link to the world...

Also, the folks that mentioned they would be interested in helping to
maintain the server, could you contact me off the list (c...@hawaii.edu)
since there is some behind the scenes politics to upgrade the server access
even further.

I¹m also interested in comments about whether folks in Hawaii would like to
see the mirror site expanded? I heard a while back about the GNU Library
mirror...is this still something folks would like to see?

/brian chee

--
Brian Chee
University of Hawai'i at Manoa