Since this list is a bit active today ...

I'm looking for someone to help me re-do my internet and phone wiring,
for $$$. The wiring is twenty years old and I suspect that it has
corroded. I'm supposed to get 7 Mbps and I'm getting much much less
than that ... speed fluctuates. I've got fiberoptic to the wall jack,
then a long run of phone wire over the ceiling and down the computer
desk. I suspect that the wall outlet needs to be replaced, and sealed
against humidity (it's behind a refrigerator ... result of
remodeling). May want to drill a hole in a wall to install a wireless
outlet in a bedroom, to ensure max speed.

I'm ten years out of date on tech and don't feel up to handling this
myself. Anyone competent looking for a small job?

--
Karen Lofstrom