Thanks for the input, Brian!

I used an older Sonicwall at a client's location several years ago, and was thoroughly disgusted by the fact that the number of concurrent devices (nodes) allowed to reach the internet was limited by licensing to 5 or 6 (IIRC). It seemed grotesquely Microsoft-like that a basic function like that required paying out further licensing fees, and I replaced it with another router.

I'm glad to see that the TZ units don't have a node limitation. They're remarkably feature-rich devices that seem to have a good reputation in the networking circles. I'll have to dig further into the 1204 page ( ! ) admin manual to see what they can do.

Sincerely,
-Jeff