EMAIL ALIASES (which are pretty darn static!!!)

Address (4/4)   Forwarded to

info@           lubuntu-admins@lists.launchpad.net
rafaellaguna@   w...@rafaellaguna.net
tsimonq2@       si...@tsimonq2.net
wxl@            w...@ubuntu.com

ZONE FILE

Zone "my zone (2016-05-04)" (version 8)*
@ 900 IN A 192.99.139.35
www 900 IN A 192.99.139.35
blog 10800 IN CNAME blogs.vip.gandi.net.
imap 10800 IN CNAME access.mail.gandi.net.
manual 10800 IN CNAME webredir.vip.gandi.net.
pop 10800 IN CNAME access.mail.gandi.net.
smtp 10800 IN CNAME relay.mail.gandi.net.
webmail 10800 IN CNAME webmail.gandi.net.
@ 10800 IN MX 50 fb.mail.gandi.net.
@ 10800 IN MX 10 spool.mail.gandi.net.
Last updated 27/08/2016

Thanks!