Hello,

It would be advantageous to have a planning meeting for 17.04, so we
have a plan and are able to discuss anything related to the delivery of
17.04. An emphasis would be on LXQt, as we hopefully have everything
ready to start testing a Lubuntu LXQt image.

This would happen in place of our monthly meeting, which I am unable to
attend at it's current time.

Within the next half an hour, I'll be adding items to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda , and I encourage
you all to do so as well.

I created a Doodle poll so we can pick the best time for everyone to
attend. Here it is: http://doodle.com/poll/phetuyv7ndkirdxf

Is anybody opposed to having a meeting like this, or can not make any of
the times listed?

--
Simon Quigley
tsimo...@lubuntu.me