Hi Simon,

On 27 September 2017 at 18:38, Ian Bruntlett <ian.bruntl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Because of the junk on screen I was unable to login and perform further
> tests.
>
> Is there a launchpad page you'd like me to put this information on?

Still testing! Booted system again. When Samsung BIOS screen appeared
again, pressed down both SHIFT keys. Used GRUB to edit the parameters to be
passed to the kernel - removed the parameters 'quiet' and 'splash'. System
booted, with plenty of text messages (as expected). As the system continued
booting, there was _no_ screen corruption. I logged in OK and am about to
perform other tests.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page -