On 2017-11-07 11:56, Walter Lapchynski wrote:
> hello?

Just testing that the i...@lubuntu.me alias works. It does. And it goes
here. Just FYI. Speaking of FYIs..

I did this as part of Rafael and I trying to figure out how to properly
manage notifications from our Mastodon (@lubuntu@mastodon.technology in
case you weren't aware). I was hoping to set up all relevant
notifications (mentions, mainly) to go to email rather than us trying to
figure out multi-account clients. I was going to send it here but
there's a possibility of DMs ending up on a public list and I don't know
that I love that.

That said, I've put my own email in and will coordinate with Rafael and
whomever is involved with social media to ensure that they are replied
to accordingly. Rafael also has the login information, so he can always
log in and get the notifications. He just won't get the emails.

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D