You should know that's a poor explanation of your problem. That said, not
knowing the details, here's the instructions:
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/PPA/Uploading

Certainly your issue is not restricted to Lubuntu, so you may want to reach out
to Launchpad support if you continue to have issues. Just be more specific 😉

--
       @wxl | polka.bike
C563 CAC5 8BE1 2F22 A49D