You have been subscribed to a public bug by Simon Quigley (tsimonq2):

Hi! I have used Lubuntu for many years and thought the lubuntu.net
webstte was the official site for lubuntu. I have subscribed to the RSS
feed to get news, but lately, there have been very few. Recently, I
discovered the lubuntu.me website. It seems more active and the blog is
up to date on news. There is no indication on either that they are not
official, but on the bottom of both, there seems to be information
pointing towards both being owned by individuals, not by the Lubuntu
project. This makes it hard to know which is the official site, if any.
Would it not be less confusing for users to have one website and make
the other address redirect to it?

** Affects: lubuntu-artwork

** Affects: lubuntu-website

** Tags: lubuntu.me lubuntu.net website