You have been subscribed to a public bug by Simon Quigley (tsimonq2):

[Impact/Test Case]
The Lubuntu slideshow should have a screenshot with the Lubuntu.me website (as
this is what gets up-to-date information). Right now it has a Lubuntu.net
screenshot, which is inaccurate and does not represent the project well.

[Regression Potential]
None, this is simply replacing an image in the slideshow. Unless the underlying
tooling changes, this shouldn't break.

[Additional Note]
Lubuntu considers this a blocker to releasing 16.04.4.

[Original Description]
To reproduce on Lubuntu install Lubuntu and on the last slide where it says to
visit our website at lubuntu.net it should be lubuntu.me as that recieves
updated information.

  Installed: 118
  Candidate: 118
  Version table:
 *** 118 500
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu zesty/universe amd64 Packages
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu zesty/universe i386 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
Release:        17.04

I was expected a link to the current lubuntu website instead I got a
link to the old lubuntu website.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 17.04
Package: ubiquity-slideshow-lubuntu 118
Uname: Linux 4.8.0-26-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: LXDE
Date: Mon Nov 28 20:57:14 2016
Dependencies:

InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 17.04 "Zesty Zapus" - Alpha amd64 (20161128)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu

** Affects: ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu (Ubuntu)

** Affects: ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug zesty
--
Lubuntu slideshow links to old website.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1645564