** Also affects: mtpaint (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: lubuntu-next

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Lubuntu
Packages Team, which is subscribed to mtpaint in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1747558

Title:
  JPG photo not viewable via default image viewer, but opens fine via
  Firefox

Status in mtpaint package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Using Lubuntu i386 daily build downloaded approx 36hours ago.

  In documenting a separate bug, I took a photo via the inbuilt camera
  in my Nokia dumbphone. Low-res, small image size. Transferred from
  phone & saved to desktop.

  Opening that JPG in Image Viewer brings up the error message "Error
  interpreting JPEG image file (Application transferred too few
  scanlines)", yet the image is perfectly viewable in Firefox.

  Have attached the JPG in question to this bug report - the contents of
  this photo are also relevant to Bug 1747341.

  Thanks,
  Ken.
  ***