I cannot confirm this on a Bionic install.

** Changed in: hardinfo (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Lubuntu
Packages Team, which is subscribed to hardinfo in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Theme directory  imported-Humanity/192 of theme Lubuntu has no size
  field

Status in avogadro package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in ghemical package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in hardinfo package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  Hi,

  I'm running the app through the console and getting the following
  errors when selecting the option Devices > Sensors:

  ~$ hardinfo

  (hardinfo:5323): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory  imported-
  Humanity/192 of theme Lubuntu has no size field

  hardinfo: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/hardinfo/modules/devices.so:
  undefined symbol: remove_linefeed

  Installed using the .deb:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+archive/primary/+files/hardinfo-dbgsym_0.5.1-1.4ubuntu2_amd64.ddeb

  Env:
  ====
  Lubuntu 16.10 (kernel 4.8.0-22-generic #24-Ubuntu 64bits)

  $ apt-cache policy hardinfo
  hardinfo:
    Installed: 0.5.1-1.4ubuntu2
    Candidate: 0.5.1-1.4ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 0.5.1-1.4ubuntu2 500
          500 http://nz.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu yakkety/universe amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  ~$ hardinfo --version
  HardInfo version 0.5.1
  Copyright (C) 2003-2009 Leandro A. F. Pereira. See COPYING for details.

  Compile-time options:
    Release version:   Yes (ARCH_x86_64)
    BinReloc enabled:  Yes
    Data prefix:       /usr/share/hardinfo/
    Library prefix:    /usr/lib/hardinfo/
    Compiled on:       Linux 3.13.0-96-generic (lcy01-06)
  Modules:
  File Name           Name           Version
  computer.so         Computer       0.5.1
  devices.so          Devices        0.5.1
  network.so          Network        0.5.1
  benchmark.so        Benchmarks     0.5.1