Thank you very much Team lubuntu-desktop.  Finally you have brought lxde
to the realm of Ubuntu and provide the real OS for older computers, as
xubuntu becomes more and more bloated.

** Changed in: lxde-common (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: lxde-common (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Lubuntu (lubuntu-desktop)

--
[needs-packaging] lxubuntu-desktop
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/303320

Status in “lxde-common” source package in Ubuntu: Fix Released

Bug description:
Binary package hint: lxde

LXDE is an ultralightweight desktop, lighter than ubuntu and is suitable for
pre-P3 computers as well as Apple G3 and G4 series.

We really need to have a comprehensive and self-standing lxubuntu-desktop
package which pulls *all* packages necessary for the X-windows backend as well
as LXDE desktop together with useful tools such as abiword, gnumeric and
kazekahase.

It would be worthwhile to spin off a desktop Live CD, which is *part of the
ubuntu proper* rather than a spinoff of a previous Ubuntu version

Here I would also request LXDE to be included into the main repository (I will
file a separate bug report)