Should we not stick with seeds if that is what ubuntu uses? seems to me seeds
is an easier way to maintain long term sustainability and no "oops, i forgot to
add this in UCK" ive used UCK and Uck-like methods for remasters, and its a
pain when you forget something. However, with seeds, it seems like it would
lessen then risk of getting oopses.

Jon York