Good morning to all. I have just downloaded and installed Lubuntu, and
since I already know Ubuntu, I'm trying this new flavor. I downloaded the
Lubuntu 10.04 Alpha LiveCD, and installed it yesterday on a Intel Pentium 4
motherboard, with PATA DVD-RW, two PATA HDD, a floppy drive, and a nVidia
GF5500. I plan on install it too on a P3 I have as spare one just for
testing.

  Everything worked flawlessly, audio, video, lan, etc. There were a few
untranslated statements throughout the installation process (I selected
spanish as default language) and even on the actual installed and running
system. How can I help translating it?

  Well, that's all for now, I hope I can help Lubuntu become another
official endorsed Ubuntu variant. See you.

--

Jonay