hey guys, someone from the artworkteam had a really good idea today: what
about a change from blue to green? we would have to change all the
wallpapers, logos and  the whole design, but i think it would be worth the
time. The Kubuntu logo is blue, also the one from Xubuntu - why shouldn't we
try something new? Lubuntu will be a standalone Distribution - we don't have
to take the same colours as the other official ubuntu-derivates. The colour
green "would fit nicely with the idea of lxde using less resources", how
"jekopsch", the one who had this idea, said.
So what do you think, guys?