On Sun, 2010-04-11 at 17:58 +0800, PCMan wrote:
> Please can anyone reproduce this bug? It doesn't happen on my laptop.

There does appear to be a problem with Detailed List View. I’m not sure
if this is the same thing as described above.
If you select Detailed List View then open a folder and right click on a
file you get the menu with New, Paste, Select All, etc. IF you then Left
click on it and then right click you get the correct context menu with
Open, Open With... , etc.  If you then right click on a different type
of file you get the same context menu as previous.
E.g. If you left click then right click on a tar.gz file you get Open,
Xarchiver, Open With..., etc. If you then right click on a PDF file you
still get Open, Xarchiver, Open With... If you then left click and right
click on a PDF you get a context menu with Open, Document Viewer, Open
With..., etc.  I.e then correct context menu.  This only occurs in
Detailed List View.
Hope this makes sense and is the same problem Marcus described.

--
Steve (YorvYk)

http://lubuntu.net/