Hi,

I've always advised people that lubuntu has to run a little later than
'main'. I'd back this with the fact the devs for 'main' did hold a beta back
by 24 hours because of issues; in fact going back to 6.06 was help back
precisely because of that. I totally support and am in 100% favour of
yourselves holding a release back and leave it marked as beta until you are
all ready. There are plenty enough people already 'playing' with Lubuntu to
make the first full 'official' release a good one, we are patient and you
possibly under estimate the general level of good-will that there is for
this new member of the family.

Besides, have you ever watched the wildlife programmes on Meerkats? Lubuntu
will be a pretty darn good Maverick Meerkat :-D

Thanks and regards to you all,

Phill.