On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:40:34 +0100, Leszek Lesner <leszek.les...@web.de> wrote:

<Snippity Snip>

Here a few new screencasts of Lubuntu showing some of the default apps in Lubuntu. I intended to keep this screencasts short for the sake of beginners and switchers. All the screencasts were created with free software and edited with OpenShot video editor.

http://blip.tv/rss/bookmarks/206798 (RSS Feed, needs a feedreader)
The Videos in the RSS Feed should also be downloadable with Aqualung. But it will download all of them :)

Have fun ;)

Leszek

Bit delayed in thanking you for these Screecasts. I have tried them with a couple of novice users and they thought they were great and a lot easier then trying to follow written instructions. Thanks and well done.

--
Steve (Yorvyk)
http://www.lubuntu.net