Hi Mike,

As I am not sure if it was a ntfs drive the OP wanted to automount, I'd have
still used pysadm as it can handle more than just ntfs, but I will endeavour
to remember that if someone just wants a quick 'automount my ntfs stuff'

Hi Leszek,

pysadm is still in the Ubuntu repos ;-) I was also thinking of the bit in
the project that reads "*Lubuntu is targeted at "normal" PC users ..... Such
users may not know how to use command line tools*" and trying to find a
nice, fairly simple, with good documented support (e.g.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=872197 ) way of doing it.

Regards,

Phill.