Am 21.05.2010 20:02, schrieb cxp:
Hello, I just heard about Lubunto. I've been using Xubunto at my Laptop Asus
K50I [CPU Pent. T4400, HDD 320 GB, Ram 4GB, Nvidia GeForce GT 320 M].
I've downloaded Lubunto. Burned the image on a CD. Changed the Bios Config so
it would boot from the CD. Then when it stars and say to Install Lubunto, it
goes on, but stays for a long time on the screen with just the logo - lubunto
and four/five dots of loading it...for ages...and there isn't almost any CD
activity.
So I can't install it!?

Try to boot with fail safe mode. If it doesn't work try to boot without the splash option (hit F6 and delete the word splash). You should notice an error if something goes wrong.
And double check if the iso md5 sum is correct.