Hi Bob,

thanks for getting back, you are still the first one to confirm it works.
The apt-get dist-upgrade could well be a bit of over-kill, but I'd rather it
spend a few moments working out all is well in the world than miss it out
and find out it is needed in certain circumstances :-)

What, with Yorvyk having a method to run lubuntu with RAID, this 'little,
low resource for older computers' version of the Ubuntu family is certainly
living up to my saying that although it is a low resource version, it is in
no way a crippled one.

Regards,

Phill.
P.S. I'd just like to add that I do appreciate the small team cannot support
people doing such 'odd' things to lubuntu, but you can all congratulate
yourselves on making one heck of a release.