Hi,
 yeah, the 10.04 is okay, the previous banner was 10.04 ish? sorry to be
hogging the mailing list over this.  A banner 600 x 100 px with the logo
either to left or right would be excellent, I can add the TWO lines of text
(sorry that it mentioned three in an earlier posting) I'd be looking at
having about 300 - 400px of the horizontal area to be able to put text into.
To try and sum it up, the bottom right of your email has a logo, with
lubuntu.net to the left of it, I'd like the logo on the left with whatever
theme and an area to the right of it to put in the 'DOWNLOAD ME HERE!!" and
"Scary development version" text I can have a think of and use GIMP to put
the text on (Yeah..., so my lubuntu has GIMP installed, I need it for work).
The banner i had and gotten permission to use was really nice, so something
like that would be excellent.

I'll leave this on the mailing list as themes have to be decided upon by all
the team, but a quick sketch up to bide me over until firm decisions are
made would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Phill.

2010/6/11 神癒礁湖 ・ <rafaellag...@gmail.com>

>  Ha, ha. Yes, you're right, but don't translate with Google, it does very
> funny (note: Ralph = Raphael = God's healing, from hebrew, and Laguna, not
> Lake, it's a bit smaller [image: :D] ).
>
> Well, I have no started with new marketing because artwork is not confirmed
> and adapted to packages. But if you need a specific banner I can do the
> modification, but using the 10.04 style. Tell me the message (and number of
> text lines) and the size and I'll do it (wass 600 x100 px?).
>

>   <http://www.rafaellaguna.com>    <http://www.lubuntu.net>

<<a3.png>>

<<face-smile-big.png>>

<<a1.png>>