Hello,

My name is Shawn B. [1][2], and I have been contributing in the Ubuntu
community for 1 week with the Ubuntu Beginners Team. I am interested in
joining the Ubuntu Beginners Team and Lubuntu Team. Some example of how
I've helped the team are by assisting other's in the IRC Chats - helping
find information that may help resolve the issues they've been
experiencing. Also I have a program in the works to help obtain
necessary information that would be useful in troubleshooting hardware
specific issues. Additionally, I would like to learn how to build
packages, create isos, and assist with backports to help the Lubuntu
team in their efforts.

Thanks,
Shawn B.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~slooksterpsv